Stephen Snyder is a devoted husband and father, high school Theology and Latin teacher, public speaker, and published author. His first book is published anonymously; below are links to his articles published outside of Cor Fidelis and the talks that he has scheduled.
Articles Outside of Cor Fidelis
Talks Past and Scheduled
1) God’s Friendship
2) The Sacraments
3) Gregorian Chant 2 Day Workshop – 2008
4) The Annunciation and the Pro-Life Movement – 2012.
5) The CoRedemptrix & Our Lenten Journey – 2013.
6) Our Lady of Guadalupe, “Star of the Old and of the New Evangelization” (w/ Travelling Image) – 2013.
7) Gregorian Chant Workshop – 2016
8) The Blessed Virgin and Mary Magdalen: Putting Scripture and Prayer into Our Lives – 2017
9) Our Lady of Perpetual Help – 2018
10) Divine Providence and Our Vocations to Teach – Sept. 14th, 2019
11) Our Catholic Prayer – Nov. 20th, 2019 Comment: “Thank you so much! I learned so much and everything about it was fabulous and really just breath-taking.” -Melissa
12) The Immaculate Conception – Dec. 9th, 2019
Contact Stephen to Request a Speaking Engagement, RSVP, Republish an Article, or Use a Photo:
Get new content (about once a week) delivered directly to your inbox for continued growth!